- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Jermuk weather in September 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Jermuk, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jermuk in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Jermuk in September, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jermuk in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jermuk in September - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jermuk in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Jermuk in September and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jermuk in September 2020. Select a month to view Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:25||19:28|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:39||19:06|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:53||18:41|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Armenia
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Armenia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Armenia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.