- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Lubango weather in September 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Lubango in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in September - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in September?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lubango in September and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lubango in September 2020. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:11||18:01|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:01||18:02|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:49||18:03|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.