- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Vlore weather in September 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Vlore, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Vlore weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Vlore in September is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 61mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Vlore in September is 23°C (73°F).
Vlore sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vlore in September 2019. Select a month to view Vlore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:09||19:15|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:22||18:52|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:37||18:27|
- Find cheap flights to Albania with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Albania destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details