- Save £200 on flights & hotels this October
- Book holidays to the UAE
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
St Thomas weather in October 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for St Thomas, Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Thomas sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Thomas in October 2019. Select a month to view St Thomas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:10||18:08|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:14||17:57|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:19||17:48|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in the Virgin Islands in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Virgin Islands in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.