- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Europe, Asia, North Americas & more
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Montevideo weather in October 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Montevideo, Uruguay shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Montevideo sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montevideo in October 2019. Select a month to view Montevideo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:22||18:48|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:01||19:00|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:44||19:13|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Where's hot in Uruguay in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Uruguay in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.