- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Charlotte weather in October 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Charlotte, North Carolina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Charlotte weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Charlotte in October is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 87mm (3.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Charlotte sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Charlotte in October 2019. Select a month to view Charlotte sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:18||19:08|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:30||18:47|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:44||18:30|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More North Carolina destinations
- Roanoke Island
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details