- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Lake Placid weather in October 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Lake Placid, New York shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Placid in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Lake Placid in October, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Placid in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Placid in October - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Placid in October?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lake Placid in October and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Lake Placid sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Placid in October 2020. Select a month to view Lake Placid sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:54||18:36|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:13||18:09|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:32||17:46|
- Pre-book New York car hire online & save
- FREE additional driver available for New York State
- Plus FREE breakdown assistance on all US rentals
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New York
Where's hot in New York in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New York in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.