- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Manchester weather in October 2019
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Manchester, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Manchester weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Manchester in October is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 90mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Manchester sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manchester in October 2019. Select a month to view Manchester sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:43||18:28|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:00||18:02|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:19||17:40|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More New Hampshire destinations
- Lake Sunapee
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details