- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Scottsbluff weather in October 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Scottsbluff, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Scottsbluff in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Scottsbluff in October, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Scottsbluff in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Scottsbluff in October - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Scottsbluff in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Scottsbluff in October and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Scottsbluff sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Scottsbluff in October 2020. Select a month to view Scottsbluff sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:52||18:35|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:09||18:11|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:27||17:49|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Nebraska in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.