- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Lewistown weather in October 2019
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Lewistown, Montana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lewistown weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lewistown in October is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 0°C (32°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 26mm (1.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Lewistown sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lewistown in October 2019. Select a month to view Lewistown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:16||18:58|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:37||18:29|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:59||18:03|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Discover more about the USA
More Montana destinations
- East Glacier Park
- Great Falls
- Miles City
- West Yellowstone
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.