- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Helena weather in October 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Helena, Montana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Helena in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Helena in October, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Helena in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Helena in October - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Helena in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Helena in October and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Helena sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Helena in October 2020. Select a month to view Helena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:28||19:07|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:48||18:38|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||08:09||18:13|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Montana in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montana in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.