- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Montana
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Helena weather in October 2019
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Helena, Montana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Helena weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Helena in October is a comfortable 14°C (57°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -1°C (30°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 19mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Helena sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Helena in October 2019. Select a month to view Helena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:27||19:08|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:47||18:40|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||08:08||18:14|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about the USA
More Montana destinations
- East Glacier Park
- Great Falls
- Miles City
- West Yellowstone
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.