- Find cheap flights to Alabama with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Florence weather in October 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Florence, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Florence in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Florence in October, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Florence in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Florence in October - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Florence in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Florence in October and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Florence sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Florence in October 2020. Select a month to view Florence sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:46||18:34|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:58||18:14|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:11||17:57|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Alabama in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alabama in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.