- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Kiev weather in October 2019
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The October weather guide for Kiev, Ukraine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kiev in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Kiev in October, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kiev in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kiev in October - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kiev in October?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kiev in October and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Kiev sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kiev in October 2019. Select a month to view Kiev sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:57||18:37|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:21||18:05|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:46||16:36|
- Find cheap flights to Ukraine with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Ukraine in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ukraine in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.