- Save an extra £40 on holidays to Tanzania
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
Dar es Salaam weather in October 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Dar es Salaam, Tanzania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dar es Salaam sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dar es Salaam in October 2019. Select a month to view Dar es Salaam sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:08||18:18|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:01||18:16|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:56||18:17|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Tanzania in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tanzania in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Dar es Salaam
- Ruaha National Park
- Lake Manyara
- Tarangire National Park
- Serengeti National Park
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.