- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
St Kitts weather in October 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 116116 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for St Kitts, St Kitts & Nevis shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Kitts sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Kitts in October 2019. Select a month to view St Kitts sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:01||18:00|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:04||17:49|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:09||17:40|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Where's hot in St Kitts and Nevis in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Kitts and Nevis in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.