- Save on holidays to the Costa Blanca with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in the Costa Blanca
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Puerto de Mazarron weather in October 2019
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Puerto de Mazarron, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto de Mazarron sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto de Mazarron in October 2019. Select a month to view Puerto de Mazarron sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||08:00||19:49|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||08:14||19:27|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:29||18:08|
- Explore Indulgent Escapes offers for mainland Spain
- Book Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa del Sol & Costa Dorada
- Low £60pp deposits, 25 kg baggage & private transfers
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.