- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Port St Johns weather in October 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Port St Johns, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Port St Johns in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Port St Johns in October, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port St Johns in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port St Johns in October - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port St Johns in October?
The average sea temperature around Port St Johns in October is 21°C.
Does it rain in Port St Johns in October?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Port St Johns in October and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
Port St Johns sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port St Johns in October 2019. Select a month to view Port St Johns sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:40||18:03|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||05:22||18:14|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:06||18:25|
- Find cheap flights to South Africa with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.