- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Rwanda weather in October 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Rwanda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rwanda in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Kigali, Rwanda in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rwanda in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kigali, Rwanda in October - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Rwanda in October?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Kigali, Rwanda in October and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Rwanda sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rwanda in October 2019. Select a month to view Rwanda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Rwanda sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Kigali.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:46||17:53|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||05:41||17:50|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:38||17:49|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 3rd December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Rwanda destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.