- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2019/2020
Sao Bras weather in October 2019
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Sao Bras, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sao Bras weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sao Bras in October is a warm 23°C (73°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 54mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sao Bras sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Bras in October 2019. Select a month to view Sao Bras sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:27||19:15|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:40||18:54|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:55||17:35|
- Book tours & holidays to Portugal with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £705 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.