- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Gilgit weather in October 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The October weather guide for Gilgit, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gilgit weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gilgit in October is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 10mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Gilgit sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gilgit in October 2019. Select a month to view Gilgit sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:57||17:47|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:10||17:27|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:24||17:09|
- Find low prices on flights to Pakistan
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Pakistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.