- Save on flights to Abuja, Nigeria
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £343 return
Calabar weather in October 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 299299 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Calabar, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calabar sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calabar in October 2019. Select a month to view Calabar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:14||18:19|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:12||18:12|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:12||18:09|
- Find cheap flights to Nigeria with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in Nigeria in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nigeria in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.