- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Abuja weather in October 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Abuja, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abuja in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Abuja in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abuja in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abuja in October - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Abuja in October?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Abuja in October and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Abuja sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Abuja in October 2020. Select a month to view Abuja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:18||18:21|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:18||18:13|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:19||18:08|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nigeria in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nigeria in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.