- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Namche Bazaar weather in October 2019
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Namche Bazaar, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Namche Bazaar weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Namche Bazaar in October is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -5°C (23°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 37mm (1.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Namche Bazaar sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Namche Bazaar in October 2019. Select a month to view Namche Bazaar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:51||17:45|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||05:59||17:29|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:08||17:15|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Nepal in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.