- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Nepal
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Dhulikhel weather in October 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Dhulikhel, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dhulikhel weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dhulikhel in October is a warm 26°C (79°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 49% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 74mm (2.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Dhulikhel sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dhulikhel in October 2019. Select a month to view Dhulikhel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:55||17:50|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:03||17:33|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:12||17:20|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Nepal destinations
- Bardia National Park
- Namche Bazaar
- Phoksundo Lake
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.