- Check recommended holidays & tours to Namibia
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Sossuvlei weather in October 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Sossuvlei, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sossuvlei weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sossuvlei in October is a warm 26°C (79°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 77% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sossuvlei sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sossuvlei in October 2019. Select a month to view Sossuvlei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:39||18:58|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:24||19:05|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:12||19:13|
- Find cheap flights to Namibia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in Namibia in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.