- Book tours & holidays to Namibia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £781 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Khorixas weather in October 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Khorixas, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khorixas in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Khorixas in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khorixas in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khorixas in October - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khorixas in October?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Khorixas in October and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Khorixas sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Khorixas in October 2020. Select a month to view Khorixas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:41||18:58|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:29||19:03|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:18||19:09|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.