- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Kotor weather in October 2019
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Kotor, Montenegro shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kotor in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Kotor in October, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kotor in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kotor in October - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kotor in October?
The average sea temperature around Kotor in October is 21°C.
Does it rain in Kotor in October?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Kotor in October and the average monthly rainfall is 139mm.
Kotor sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kotor in October 2019. Select a month to view Kotor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:41||18:27|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:58||18:02|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:16||16:40|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Montenegro
Where's hot in Montenegro in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montenegro in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.