- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Ignalina weather in October 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The October weather guide for Ignalina, Lithuania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ignalina in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Ignalina in October, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ignalina in October?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ignalina in October - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ignalina in October?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Ignalina in October and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Ignalina sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ignalina in October 2020. Select a month to view Ignalina sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:18||18:50|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:48||18:13|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:19||16:38|
- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Lithuania
Where's warm in Lithuania in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Lithuania in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.