- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Liechtenstein weather in October 2019
- 5050°F max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 3737°F min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3.03.0 inches of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Liechtenstein shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Liechtenstein in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 50°F in Vaduz, Liechtenstein in October, falling to 37°F at night.
How sunny is it in Liechtenstein in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vaduz, Liechtenstein in October - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liechtenstein in October?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Vaduz, Liechtenstein in October and the average monthly rainfall is 3.0 inches.
Liechtenstein sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Liechtenstein in October 2019. Select a month to view Liechtenstein sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Liechtenstein sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Vaduz.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:20||19:02|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:41||18:33|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:03||17:08|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C) | Imperial (°F)
More Liechtenstein destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.