- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Liechtenstein weather in October 2019
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Liechtenstein shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Liechtenstein in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Vaduz, Liechtenstein in October, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liechtenstein in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vaduz, Liechtenstein in October - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liechtenstein in October?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Vaduz, Liechtenstein in October and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Liechtenstein sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Liechtenstein in October 2019. Select a month to view Liechtenstein sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Liechtenstein sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Vaduz.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:20||19:02|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:41||18:33|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:03||17:08|
- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Liechtenstein destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.