- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Nakuru weather in October 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Nakuru, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nakuru in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Nakuru in October with no heat and humidity, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nakuru in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nakuru in October - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nakuru in October?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Nakuru in October and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Nakuru sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nakuru in October 2020. Select a month to view Nakuru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:22||18:29|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:18||18:25|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:16||18:23|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.