- Check recommended holidays & tours to Kenya
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Lodwar weather in October 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Lodwar, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lodwar in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Lodwar in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lodwar in October?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lodwar in October - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lodwar in October?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lodwar in October and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Lodwar sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lodwar in October 2020. Select a month to view Lodwar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:25||18:30|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:22||18:24|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:21||18:21|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy in the coming months
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.