- Save up to 10% on cruises to Jordan
- Book Marella Cruises online with TUI
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Wadi Rum weather in October 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The October weather guide for Wadi Rum, Jordan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wadi Rum sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wadi Rum in October 2019. Select a month to view Wadi Rum sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:31||18:24|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:40||18:07|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:50||16:53|
- Book escorted tours to Jordan with TUI
- Visit the Dead Sea, Petra, Wai Rum & more
- Book online to get online discount + pay low deposit
TUI Tours - deal finder
Discover more about Jordan
Where's hot in Jordan in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jordan in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.