- Save up to £1,400 per couple on selected last minute tours
- Book escorted tours, cruises & rail trips
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Rome weather in October 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Rome, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Rome weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Rome in October is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 97mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Rome sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rome in October 2019. Select a month to view Rome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:06||18:52|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:23||18:28|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:41||17:06|
- Book online & save 12% on holidays to Italy
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Italy
Popular Italy destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Italy in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Italy regions
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details