- Book car hire for a 3 day weekend for the price of 2 days
- Rental period must include a Saturday
- Offer available at locations across the UK & Europe
Frankfurt weather in October 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The October weather guide for Frankfurt, Germany shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Frankfurt in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Frankfurt in October, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Frankfurt in October?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Frankfurt in October - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Frankfurt in October?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Frankfurt in October and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Frankfurt sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Frankfurt in October 2020. Select a month to view Frankfurt sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:26||19:03|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:50||18:31|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:14||17:03|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Germany
Where's warm in Germany in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Germany in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.