- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Gaza Strip weather in October 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Gaza Strip shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in the Gaza Strip in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Gaza, Gaza Strip in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in the Gaza Strip in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gaza, Gaza Strip in October - that's 80% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around the Gaza Strip in October?
The average sea temperature around Gaza, Gaza Strip in October is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in the Gaza Strip in October?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Gaza, Gaza Strip in October and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Gaza Strip sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gaza Strip in October 2019. Select a month to view Gaza Strip sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Gaza Strip sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Gaza.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:36||18:28|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:46||18:10|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:57||16:54|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Gaza Strip destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.