- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Cayenne weather in October 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Cayenne, French Guiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cayenne in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cayenne in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cayenne in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cayenne in October - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cayenne in October?
The average sea temperature around Cayenne in October is 28°C.
Does it rain in Cayenne in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Cayenne in October and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cayenne in October 2020. Select a month to view Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:17||18:21|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:15||18:15|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:14||18:11|
- Find cheap flights to French Guiana with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More French Guiana destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.