- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Saunders Island weather in October 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Saunders Island, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Saunders Island in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Saunders Island in October, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saunders Island in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saunders Island in October - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Saunders Island in October?
The average sea temperature around Saunders Island in October is 6°C.
Does it rain in Saunders Island in October?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Saunders Island in October and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Saunders Island sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saunders Island in October 2020. Select a month to view Saunders Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:27||19:13|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:54||19:39|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:24||20:05|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.