- Find low prices on flights to the Cook Islands
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Manihiki weather in October 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 183183 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Manihiki, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manihiki in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Manihiki in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Manihiki in October?
The average sea temperature around Manihiki in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Manihiki in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Manihiki in October and the average monthly rainfall is 183mm.
Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manihiki in October 2020. Select a month to view Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:27||18:39|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:19||18:40|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:13||18:42|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.