- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Yuanyang weather in October 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Yuanyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yuanyang in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Yuanyang in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yuanyang in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yuanyang in October - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yuanyang in October?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Yuanyang in October and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Yuanyang sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yuanyang in October 2020. Select a month to view Yuanyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:00||18:56|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:06||18:42|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:13||18:31|
- Book low fares to Shanghai, China with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Return flights to Shanghai from £451
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.