- Save up to 10% on holidays to China
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Hami weather in October 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Hami, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Hami in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Hami in October, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hami in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hami in October - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Hami in October?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Hami in October and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Hami sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hami in October 2020. Select a month to view Hami sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:43||19:27|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||08:01||19:02|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||08:19||18:40|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.