- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Fenghuang weather in October 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Fenghuang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fenghuang in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Fenghuang in October, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fenghuang in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fenghuang in October - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fenghuang in October?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Fenghuang in October and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Fenghuang sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fenghuang in October 2019. Select a month to view Fenghuang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:34||18:28|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:42||18:12|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:52||17:59|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to China
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.