- Browse current deals & offers on tours to China
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Changchun weather in October 2019
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Changchun, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Changchun in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Changchun in October, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Changchun in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Changchun in October - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Changchun in October?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Changchun in October and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Changchun sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Changchun in October 2019. Select a month to view Changchun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:35||17:21|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||05:54||16:55|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:13||16:32|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.