- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Penticton weather in October 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The October weather guide for Penticton, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Penticton in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Penticton in October, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penticton in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penticton in October - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Penticton in October?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Penticton in October and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Penticton sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penticton in October 2020. Select a month to view Penticton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:59||18:35|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:22||18:04|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:46||17:37|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in British Columbia in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.