- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Burundi with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Burundi weather in October 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 113113 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Burundi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Burundi in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Bujumbura, Burundi in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Burundi in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bujumbura, Burundi in October - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Burundi in October?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Bujumbura, Burundi in October and the average monthly rainfall is 113mm.
Burundi sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Burundi in October 2020. Select a month to view Burundi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Burundi sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Bujumbura.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:48||17:56|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:43||17:54|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:39||17:53|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Burundi destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.