- Explore the latest holiday offers for Burma
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Myeik weather in October 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 299299 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Myeik, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Myeik sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Myeik in October 2019. Select a month to view Myeik sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:45||17:46|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||05:46||17:37|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:48||17:30|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.