- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Mandalay weather in October 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Mandalay, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mandalay in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Mandalay in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mandalay in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mandalay in October - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mandalay in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Mandalay in October and the average monthly rainfall is 177mm.
Mandalay sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mandalay in October 2020. Select a month to view Mandalay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:57||17:53|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:02||17:40|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:09||17:29|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.