- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Brunei weather in October 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 331331 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brunei sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brunei in October 2019. Select a month to view Brunei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Brunei sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Bandar Seri Begawan.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:08||18:12|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:06||18:06|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:05||18:02|
- Find cheap flights to Brunei with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in Brunei in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brunei in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.