- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Liege weather in October 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The October weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Liege in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Liege in October, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in October?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liege in October - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in October?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Liege in October and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Liege sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Liege in October 2020. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:39||19:15|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||08:03||18:43|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:28||17:14|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to Belgium
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Belgium in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belgium in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.