- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Mount Gambier weather in October 2019
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The October weather guide for Mount Gambier, South Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mount Gambier sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mount Gambier in October 2019. Select a month to view Mount Gambier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:44||18:11|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:21||19:25|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:02||19:40|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in South Australia in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Australia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.